Here are the steps to invest in a mortgage note:
1. Review our inventory list and select the note(s) that you are interested in purchasing.
2. Call J.W. at 512-308-3869 (office) to provide him with your choice(s).
3. J.W. will confirm with our partner title companies that the note(s) are available.
4. If available, American Note Warehouse will contact you to request the titling information for your purchase.
5. American Note Warehouse will send you unsigned copies of the mortgage agreement and promissory note to review.
Remember: You will hold a first lien position on the note(s) you purchase!
6. You will receive signed copies of the mortgage agreement and promissory note from the title company.
7. American Note Warehouse will send you wiring instructions to transfer funds to the title company for the note purchase. (ANW is paid by the seller.)
8. Your monthly payments, based on the terms of your deal, will begin (typically within 45-60 days of close).
American Note Warehouse will be in constant communication with you throughout these steps and the entire duration of your investment.
If a payment is late or missed, we will immediately be in contact with the title company to rectify the issue. We’re happy to provide you with contact information for current customers regarding how we have taken care of their needs!